God bless homophobia!
God Bless Texas!
God Bless the U S of A!
Plus, it gives every racist idiot an opportunity to hate on the brown man and its legal too. What a great time to be alive (unless you come from anywhere in the Middle east).
God bless America and racial profiling too!
God bless homophobia!
God Bless Texas!
God Bless the U S of A!
<font size="2" face="verdana, arial">Okay, I denounce my citizenship. Can I get my ticket, LAX to Heathrow please.Originally posted by pitman:
i will buy any and all takers one way tickets, denounce your citizenship and i will gladly buy you a plane tix to your new and better home... shh... "got all quiet and shit, a few minutes ago it was like a poolhall up in this motherfucker" quote is from Poolhall junkies...
<font color="#FFFF00"><font size="1">[ September 03, 2004 12:22 PM: Message edited by: pitman ]</font></font>
i will buy any and all takers one way tickets, denounce your citizenship and i will gladly buy you a plane tix to your new and better home... shh... "got all quiet and shit, a few minutes ago it was like a poolhall up in this motherfucker" quote is from Poolhall junkies...
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 03, 2004 12:22 PM: Message edited by: pitman ]</font>
i'll denounce my utah citizenship for a oneway tix
back to brea...
Two drinks, I understand you don't care very much for the president, but please in the future don't say "Thank god for Sept. 11th." Some of us have been very personally effected by that act of terrorism and may take your comment as an insult.
Maybe you miss understood, I was talking from the side of "the president."
I am not happy about 9/11, but clearly the right is.
Plenty of people have been affected, it's just too bad the right continues to shamelessly exploit those people.
<font color="#FFFF00" size="1">[ September 04, 2004 02:12 PM: Message edited by: two drink minimum ]</font>
Bush will die a slow and painfull death from cancer. Hopefully a balloon size tumor in his rectum which then spreads to his pancreas, liver, lungs and then to his brain. I hope it takes a full two years of agony.
Telling Them, I sat there for a year and a half watching my mother die a slow and painful death due to advanced stages of ovarian cancer. i would never wish that same fate upon you or anybody else, including the president of the united states. Go be a prick someplace else.
Hey Pits, while I appreciate your personal ewxperience, I would only reserve this fate for one person on this planet. My hatred of Bush is that deep and I would show no remourse should this be his consequence. The same is also true of Cheney.
Bookmarks